Reader’s Edyn

I always felt like I could do something more than just read. Finally, I have found both a creative outlet and a chance to do something meaningful with my reading. This blog was created in appreciation of and tribute to all of the authors who have brought me joy through their books. These reviews are my way of giving back to authors and providing recognition for the hard work that each one completes every day!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ellora's Cave Feature Month ~ WINNERS Post

Ellora’s Cave Feature Month
Brought To You By
Reader’s Edyn

Winners Post

So I know this is a bit late, but I figured it would be best to post all of the winners together as one post and to wait until after the holiday to be sure everyone would be able to respond within the 48 hours required. I would hate to think that someone was on vacation for the holiday and didn’t respond in time because I posted with bad timing. So here we are! We have a lot of winners, so make sure to see if you are one of the lucky entrants!

**EILIS  FLYNN**
**eBook copy of INTRODUCING SONIKA**
Foretta

**CARI  QUINN**
**$10 gift card to Amazon or B&N**
Yadira

**eBook copy of one of Ms. Quinn’s backlist titles (winner’s choice)**
Stacie D

**LILY  HARLEM**
**eBook copy of one of Ms. Harlem’s backlist titles (winner’s choice)**
Stacie D
Ms. Harlem chose this winner last month ~ Congratulations Stacie!

**AMBER  SKYZE**
**eBook copy of I WANNA SEX U UP**
Miranda

**WYNTER  DANIELS**
**eBook copy WANTON WESTON WOMEN series ~ Books 1 – 3**
Belinda

**ZENOBIA  RENQUIST**
**eBook copy of PET’S PLEASURE (2 winners)**
Gabrielle
Mel

**BARBARA  ELSBORG**
**eBook copy of KISS A FALLING STAR**
Cathy

**LOVESTRUCK  GIVEAWAY  HOP**
**$15 in Ellora’s Cave titles (ONLY) from Amz or B&N**
Jolene

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone! Everyone please e-mail me: kendraedens@gmail.com and I will send further instructions. You have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. For those of you who didn't win, there are a number of other giveaways planned for the month. I hope you will stop by.
And a super special thank you to all of the fabulous Ellora's Cave authors who made this month fantastic! You all rock!
Until next time ...
HAPPY READING!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome Stacie ~ lucky! You won two of them! Enjoy your books! ~K

      Delete
  2. WhooHoo I won Wynter's books!!! By some miracle I didn't have this series. I am stoked and ready to read! Thank you Kendra for the opportunity. I will send an email shortly.

    Belinda G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous, Belinda! I am thrilled for you! How awesome to win a whole series and know that there is more to look forward to shortly! Enjoy your books!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for all the great presents, Kendra. A special thanks to all the author's for popping in and sharing their stories with us. Especially Barbara, with her copy of Kiss A Falling Star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you are not bias or anything, right Cathy? LOL I am thrilled that you won! Enjoy your book. If it is as enjoyable as On The Right Track was, you are in for a real treat! :)

      Delete

I lurve comments! Say whatever is on your mind; just keep it respectful. I am always game for a conversation. :)