Reader’s Edyn

I always felt like I could do something more than just read. Finally, I have found both a creative outlet and a chance to do something meaningful with my reading. This blog was created in appreciation of and tribute to all of the authors who have brought me joy through their books. These reviews are my way of giving back to authors and providing recognition for the hard work that each one completes every day!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spotlight with author London Casey

Spotlight with author London Casey




Hey all! Today I am welcoming back London Casey. She has a new series out and I wanted to take some time to tell you all about it. A couple of weeks ago I told you all about book and today I will be sharing book 2 with you. This series is a trilogy and currently only has the first two books available. The third book is due out this month. I told you all that he series intrigued me because it is written in the first person point-of-view as told by the women who fall in love with three members of a band. And as I understand it, each band member has a book. Last time we found out about each band member. I included a link to the previous post for those of you who missed it.. I hope you enjoy your time spent here today. Please allow me to introduce to you, once again:



 **LONDON  CASEY**


**BIO**
London Casey is the author of the bestselling series, The Boys of DownCrash. Follow on Twitter or visit London at her website. When not writing, London Casey listen to music, writes notes, and then writes more books. Coming soon will the follow up series to The Boys of DownCrash which will, of course, have more sexy rockstars in it!

You can find out more about Ms. Casey in the following places:




**TORN TO PIECES**

**The Boys of DownCrash, Book 2**




**BLURB**

Trying to forget about the promises she was forced to make as a young, naive eighteen year old, Maggie creates a false persona that paints her as the girl who never says no...

However, once she lays eyes on the drummer of DownCrash, everything clicks. From his sexy lip ring to the way he stares at her from the stage, Tatum becomes everything Maggie has ever fantasized about. 

When trouble catches up to her in a parking garage after a DownCrash show, and Tatum shows up out of nowhere to protect her. For the first time in years, she is intimidated by a man's kindness and sexiness, and not by his temper and jealousy. As real feelings begin to grow Maggie is faced with her past and wonders if she'll ever be able to escape the promises she once made to keep the promises she wants to make right now.


Buy Link



**Link to Guest Post**



So what do you all think? What is your opinion of first person POV books? Do you like the idea of a series revolving around the members of a band? And what about the women who love them telling the story? Maybe you have even read the story already. I always welcome your feedback.

I want to thank Ms. Casey for spending some time with us today and taking the time to stop in with us. I hope everyone had fun getting to know a bit about Ms. Casey and her book. Be sure to check out book 1 in the series if you missed it, THE STRONGER, SAFER KIND. Everyone have a wonderful day and until next time …

HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lurve comments! Say whatever is on your mind; just keep it respectful. I am always game for a conversation. :)