Reader’s Edyn

I always felt like I could do something more than just read. Finally, I have found both a creative outlet and a chance to do something meaningful with my reading. This blog was created in appreciation of and tribute to all of the authors who have brought me joy through their books. These reviews are my way of giving back to authors and providing recognition for the hard work that each one completes every day!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday - 9

**Welcome to the Feature & Follow**





If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link (on Parajunkee's site) above FEATURES --> Feature and Follow Hop --> and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

**Parajunkee's Oh! For The Love Of Books!**

I started blogging last summer but had no idea what I was going to do with my blog once I started it. It was kind of sad, but then I discovered the book blogging world and fell in love. I now blog about YA and am a sucker for hottie of the book and the romance that is involved! I often refer to myself as a fictional floozy because of all of my book boyfriends!
 
Aside from reading, I am an aspiring writer and a high school English teacher. I am often made of fun (good heartily) for being so devoted to English. I’m thinking of making a button that says:”I Love Being A Nerd!” Currently my favorite is Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck – it is partially because I love Ren, the leading male!

**Allison Can Read's Feature – Ezine Of A Random Girl**


Over here! I'm Guen, an all around book lover and random girl. Like most book lovers, I always have a book with me--whether or not I take it around with me depends on the situation. I THINK I'm just a normal teen (um, well, define normal, first). If ever asked what would the first store I would hit up at the mall--it would be a bookstore. It doesn't matter what bookstore, just as long as it's a bookstore, I could stay there for hours. I'm still a full time student but I've got two of my book lovin' friends, Cara and Pink (alias) to back me up on the blog.

You see, I find it really hard to answer the ""what's your favorite book?"" question because I never seem to find one book that I am absolutely mad, crazy, and in love about. There just too many books I'ver read that I loved. But I love reading any YA novels, whether be it historical fiction, paranormal romance, dystopian, contemporary, etc. I'm usually a positive person (note the usually) and almost always love the book after reading. I said almost always didn't I? :) But just so you know, I loved the Hunger Games and I'm loving the hush, hush series...and a whole lot more.

 

**Question**

Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…

A: Oh. Good. Lawd! Last week I was completely stumped on odd names I have read in books. Now I have to think? ACK! Okay, so they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here is my idea of the best place to read. It includes hot tea in the evening (or hot coffee in the morning), fuzzy socks, a comfy chair, a roaring fire, some type of chocolate snack freshly baked like cookies or brownies, and a book (of course). *sighs* Yep! Except this is a little more contemporary than I would have. But it has shelves, which are a plus. Normally, I'd go a bit more rustic. Darker colors.

 

**Okay ... Rules**

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  7. If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

5 comments:

  1. I love reading on my bean bag!

    New follower via GFC and Linky! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy weekend!
    -JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! A bean bag! I haven't been on one of those in years! But that is a fantastic idea. I just might have to look into getting one. :) Thanks for stopping by and for the follow.

      Delete
  2. Hi :)
    I love your pic, wouldn't that be a great place to read!?! :)

    Happy Friday!
    I'm a New follower via Linky btw
    My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fabulous, no doubt! Although having a certain hunky Wahlberg next to me would be even better. *wink* Great to see you and so glad you stopped by! Heading to you next! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the fireplace on your picture!
    New follower.
    My FF:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I lurve comments! Say whatever is on your mind; just keep it respectful. I am always game for a conversation. :)