Reader’s Edyn

I always felt like I could do something more than just read. Finally, I have found both a creative outlet and a chance to do something meaningful with my reading. This blog was created in appreciation of and tribute to all of the authors who have brought me joy through their books. These reviews are my way of giving back to authors and providing recognition for the hard work that each one completes every day!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Promo: Wild About Her Wingman by Robin Bielman


**MAKE UP POST ~ ENTRY 6**
**Wild About Her Wingman by Robin Bielman**



ZOMG! I have missed you all so much! I cannot even begin to describe how much I have missed all of this … the blog, reading, reviewing … EVERYTHING!!! I though the best way to mark my come back would be to make good on several posts that I missed when everything seemed to go downhill. I had every intention of getting these posts up, but life interfered big time and I feel like I should honor my word, even if it is rather late in the delivery. Sometimes posting information from several months back can be a bit tricky because sometimes the information changes. Covers may change, and book may have been re-released, a new publisher may come into play … basically a lot can happen in a matter of months. I believe that I have correct information in all of these posts, but if I missed anything, feel free to shoot me a note and I will be more than happy to update. With that said, these books and authors have waited far too long for their spotlights on the blog, so let’s get started. Without further delay, please allow me to introduce to the blog:



**ROBIN BIELMAN**


**BIO**

Robin Bielman lives in Southern California with her high school sweetheart husband, two sons, and crazy-cute mini Labradoodle, Harry. When not attached to her laptop, she can almost always be found with her nose in a book. She also likes to run, hike, and dip her toes in the ocean. Filled with wanderlust, she longs to visit many different places and fulfill her curiosity. She wouldn’t mind indulging her sweet tooth in every location either. She’s a lover of sticky notes, cable television shows and cafĂ© mochas. 

Writing is a dream come true, and she still pinches herself to be sure it’s real.
Her Secret Wishes series includes Kissing the Maid of Honor and Her Accidental Boyfriend. Her other novels include Worth the Risk, Risky Surrender and Yours At Midnight.  She loves to connect with readers. Learn more and sign up for her newsletter on her website at http://robinbielman.com.

 To find out more about Ms. Bielman, please visit:




**WILD ABOUT HER WINGMAN**
By reading any further, you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you are under the age of 18, please exit this site.

At the time of this promo, Wild About Her Wingman was a new release. As far as I can tell, everything seems the same. However, if you notice anything that needs to be updated, please let me know. Following the promo is all of the information about the book. So be sure to check it out. Enjoy!



**WILD ABOUT HER WINGMAN**

Entangled Bliss


**BLURB**

Playing it safe never felt so risky.

Erin Watters is her small town’s resident wild child—she doesn’t do boring, and after having her heart annihilated, she definitely doesn’t do relationships. Her friends have other ideas, though, and when they throw down a matchmaking challenge, impulsive Erin can’t ignore it. Even when the annoyingly hot Troy Strieber accepts the matchmaker role…

As a rescue paramedic, Troy’s used to watching out for people. Never mind the bet he made with his buddy to play Erin’s wingman. But the more time he spends with the sexy, charismatic woman, the more he discovers a side of her she doesn’t let many see. Soon what started as an innocent game of matchmaking has them both thinking about the person right under their nose. But Troy’s a play-it-safe guy, and he won’t let a woman who lives for risk ever steal his heart.

Buy Links


**EXCERPT**

Erin took in Bryce’s attractive face. Dark eyes that really stood out in contrast to his blond hair. High cheekbones, a nice chin. Pleasant smile. When he’d stood to greet her, she’d noted his athletic frame, his confidence. His handshake had been strong. Not that delicate, soft kind men often gave that creeped her out a little bit.
But ever since they’d sat down, he hadn’t stopped talking about himself. He talked through sips of his wine. He talked through the singing of “Happy Birthday” at the table next to them.
While he had a pleasant voice, Erin found herself zoning out and her thoughts straying to Troy and his arms around her waist when she’d bumped into him outside her condo. He’d felt so good, she’d half melted against him before her common sense returned. She didn’t like him like that. She’d just been temporarily blindsided by his good looks. Any girl would’ve had the same reaction.
“…as well as mixed-mode environments.”
Quiet settled over the table. She refocused on Bryce. He’d stopped talking.
Because the waitress had stopped to tell them the dinner specials. He must be hungry. He shot Troy a look that she couldn’t decipher.
“I should probably let you two have dinner alone,” Troy said. He started to stand.
Without thinking, Erin pressed her hand to his thigh to keep him right where he was. “Don’t be silly. You drove all this way, you should stay and eat, too.”
“I should?” Surprise and indecision were etched around his eyes.
“Please,” she said, not lifting her hand. Bryce seemed nice enough, but there were no sparks. No flutters. She’d give him a chance, but would rather have Troy at her side when she did it.
“Uh, well, they do serve a mean fettucine Bolognese.”
“I love fettucine Bolognese.” She glanced up at the waitress. “I’ll have that, too, please. Bryce?”
Bryce looked a little flummoxed. “The eggplant Parmesan.”
Troy leaned over so his breath tickled the side of her neck. “He’s a vegetarian,” he whispered.
Erin lifted her shoulder to her ear.
“And while my leg is quite happy to hold your hand, I got the message.”
She discreetly pulled her arm back and hoped her cheeks weren’t turning red. Troy made her forget herself. He scattered her brain cells in a most uninvited way.
It was time to focus her attention on her date, Bryan. Bryce. She meant Bryce.



Love it! So what do you think? It was enough to spark my interest! This book definitely sounds like something I would read. But I really want to know what you guys thought. Is this story something you would read? What did you like best about the featured book? Have you read Ms. Bielman’s books before? I welcome all comments. Your feedback is always wanted.  I hope you all enjoyed your time here today. I am happy you chose to spend part of it with us. 

As always, buy links are included in the post. If you are so inclined, purchase the book for yourself. There is no better way to support an author. I would like to thank each and every one of you for joining us today. I would also like to thank the wonderful Sizzling PR, the company that originally scheduled this guest post.  I hope you all had a blast getting to know a bit about Ms. Bielman and her book, Wild About Her Wingman. Wishing you all a fabulous day. Until next time …

HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lurve comments! Say whatever is on your mind; just keep it respectful. I am always game for a conversation. :)