Reader’s Edyn

I always felt like I could do something more than just read. Finally, I have found both a creative outlet and a chance to do something meaningful with my reading. This blog was created in appreciation of and tribute to all of the authors who have brought me joy through their books. These reviews are my way of giving back to authors and providing recognition for the hard work that each one completes every day!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Spotlight with author Karolyn James

Spotlight with author Karolyn James




Hey everyone! Welcome back! A few weeks ago I introduced Karolyn James to the blog. She was talking about her Brothers Of Rock Series and we got to know a little about the first book in the series, ALL ACCESS, as well as a bit about each member of the band. A couple of weeks later, I was given the opportunity to tell you all about book 2 in the series, BROKEN SOUND. Today, we continue with the series and find out about the third book in the series, BITTER FAREWELL. 
 
***For fans of Nashville the TV show and Bella Andre, the BROTHERS OF ROCK series is dramatic, sexy, romantic,and entertaining. It sizzles!***


I hope you all have enjoyed getting to know about this author as well as her series. If you happened to miss the first two posts, I included links to both toward the end of this post. I hope you enjoy the continuing journey today. Please help me welcome back to the blog:



**KAROLYN JAMES**


**BIO**

Karolyn James is an award winning / bestselling romance & erotic romance author.  This is a different side of Karolyn, one that doesn’t just explore relationships, but the sexuality within those relationships.
Karolyn James is the author of the smash hit romance series, Brothers of Rock. Under the K James name, she writes romance with story and purpose.
Along with romance, Karolyn is the author of several erotic romance books and series, including the new hit Rock Her Curves series.
She prides herself off being able to interact with her readers and fans and always tries to respond to every Tweet and email.

You can find out more about Ms. James in the following places:




**BITTER FAREWELL**
**Brothers Of Rock, Book 3**




**BLURB**

When Danny boards the private jet for his father's funeral, he knows he isn't just going back home to settle the estate.

He is going to back to find her... the girl who loved him, the girl who understood his family problems, and the girl he left behind to chase his dream of becoming a rockstar.

Liv Cryers is stuck in Bakersville. Literally. She came back hoping to find peace inside her empty heart, but now she's forced to care for her ailing father who doesn't remember her most days. She's tired of being forgotten. The sounds of her past seem so far away...

When rockstars come to town, crazy things can happen...


Buy Link




For those of you who missed the spotlights of Books 1 and 2, I have included links to the previous posts. Check it out!


I hope you all enjoyed your time spent here today. Have you been following the series? Tell me what you think of it. If it is new to you, tell me if you are likely to read it. Or maybe you have read another of Ms. James's stories. You can tell me about those too. If your interest was piqued today, consider supporting this author and buying yourself a copy of the book.

I wan to thank Ms. James for taking out time in her day to be with us here. It is always a pleasure. And a special thanks to all of my wonderful peeps who stop by. You guys make it all worth it. I wish everyone a fabulous day! I will be seeing you all very soon. But until then ...
HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lurve comments! Say whatever is on your mind; just keep it respectful. I am always game for a conversation. :)